Monday, December 17, 2012

Finding Ways to Improve my Blog Site for the Time I have

Our Canadian Maple Leaf ( reminds me of "Oh Canada)
Some of my blog sites which I started since 2009 have been “do-stop-do-it” type of situation. But recently, I managed to accept the fact that I have to work on these sites, while working on something that I still need to conquer.

If you have been following ERTaxBytes Twitter and Blog sites, the creator (that’s me) is a Canadian who is working for a Canadian and American accounting designations.  For some, it sounds to be of a lot of work, and it is, especially while working on so many things on the side, and wanting to have them all. Sometimes, it seems that my 24 hours, 7 days a week is not enough for what I want to do. But again, I just have to do the best I can in every situation. Please don’t get it wrong, I am not complaining, I love all these things, just finding time to do them all at the same time, which an impossibility right now.


UBC & Chan Centre (reminds me of my DAP graduation,  and CPA exam  review)
For now, likely I will be concentrating more on writing blogs that I have more experience on them. For our ERTaxBytes Twitter and Blog sites, our blog will be at the “sister’s site - ERTaxBytesStore Twitter and TaxPrepCorner Blog sites. However, I will post them here too.

An old Income Tax Textbook cover, a course taken at DAP UBC many years ago.
Also, in the past I have created a few Amazon sites (I am an Independent Amazon Associate – Canada, USA & Others).  At first, these sites have been idled for awhile since I have been busy working on other projects, especially being an Independent Editor/Publisher of 48 Paper.li daily newsletters (note: I am not employed by Paper.li  – just doing it on my own) for more than a year and a half now. In addition, I have been busy with my US CPA examination review, (Twitter site fan page) and helping out with my son and hubby's soccer team as their amateur photographer for Team Pages.


Kits Beach, part of Vancouver beautiful beaches (in this picture are two of my many projects to conquer passing all of my CPA exam sections and running my 9th Vancouver International Marathon
So, to make it up to you, for the time that l have, I will be building similar site like these ones, Earla Riopel, NYCARE Wellness, Fashion Tweeting Wall, Love of Sports andMusic & AccTaxDotCom blog sites.  As you noticed, each has its Amazon product items focusing and based on its Twitter account wants to share, promote and advertise. So please visit them when you can. I will be updating these Amazon sites for “newer items”, once they are available, thus the current products advertised will be replenished and updated.

Wishing you all, warmest greetings of “Merry Christmas” & “Happy Holidays”, from my family: Albert, Yvonne, Catherine, Noel and myself.  
________________________________________________
 Contact:
Earla RiopelBSCom(USA), DipAcc(UBC)
Main Sites:  Website Twitter ; LinkedIn ; Facebook Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment